Preparation of GIS based Master Plan formulation for Class – I of Uttar Pradesh under AMRUT – Cluster 4 – Chandausi (Area – 198 Sq. km)
he project is in consortium with L&T Infrastructure Engineering Ltd., Chennai, with STEM as the lead. Duration of the Project is 14 months starting June 2019. The Scope of the work includes Preparation of GIS based Master Plan as per Section-5A of the Uttar Pradesh (Regulation and Building Operations) Act, 1958. Detailed tasks are as follows.
- Preparation of Base Map and existing Land use map using GIS technology (the raw maps provided by NRSC through TCPD)
- Surveys and studies of existing conditions major problems and development issues
- Projection of requirements and assessment of beneficiaries
- Establishment of development aims and deficiencies
- Establishment of development aims and objectives
- Preparation of Draft Master Plan.