MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
STEM also offers short duration management development programmes. They are attended by professionals from both public sector and private sector organizations.
- A three day Training Programme on "Programme Evaluation" For Senior Officials of Government of Karnataka from October 21st to 23rd, 2013,Sponsored by Cooperation Department, Govt of Karnataka
- Professional Enrichment Programme (PEP) on "Infrastructure Development and Investment Planning (IDIP) for Cities and Towns" on 6th -7th June 2013 at Bangalore read more...
- Two-Day Residential Training Programme on “PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT FOR ULBs” (12th – 15 th February 2013) in Bellary and Raichur read more...
- A five day Training Programme on “Programme Evaluation” For Senior Officials of Government of Karnataka from January 28 to February 1 2013 read more...
- Infrastructure Development and Investment Planning – for tier II cities and towns. A five-year plan – Sponsored by Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance.
- Infrastructure Development and Investment Planning – for tier II cities and towns. A five-year plan. Sponsored by Karnataka State Town Planning Board
- Efficient Management of Water Supply and Waste Water. Sponsored by Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board
- Project Management for Site engineers – SOMA Enterprise Limited