Human Resources (Solid Liquid Waste Management and Water Quality Monitoring Experts) services for Swachh Bharat Mission - (Gramin) and NRDWP/JJM to the Department of rural Water and Sanitation Department, Government of Karnataka.
Duration of the Project is 12 months (Jan 2020 – December 2020). STEM responsibilities include identifying, screening, training and getting approval for suitably qualified manpower. The scope of the work of these experts consists:
- Scrutiny/preparation of Detailed Project Reports (DPRs) for solid waste
- Checking of Designs/Drawings
- Preparation of BOQ and Estimates
- Co-ordination with field team and departmental officials
- Monitoring the work progress
- Establish and maintain procedures to develop standard documentation